Tuesday, October 06, 2009
Latest EEO Insight
EEO Insight is quickly becoming a great resource for anyone interested in issues related broadly to equal employment opportunity. And this isn't just affirmative action plans--it includes anyone interested in recruitment and assessment.
In the latest issue (v1, #3), you'll read about:
- Alternatives to RIFs such as wage freezes and job sharing and the EEO implications
- Analyzing layoff decisions for statistical evidence of adverse impact
- Using multiple regression to detect race and gender differences in compensation
- Ricci in retrospect and lessons learned
- Reaching out to veterans and individuals with disabilities
- Results of the EEO best practices survey and (very good) recommendations
By the way, if you're interested in EEO issues and you're not already reading OFCCP Blog Spot, I highly recommend starting.