Registration is now open for the 31st annual IPMAAC Conference in St. Louis on June 10-13.
Along with the annual SIOP conference, this is THE professional event to attend to learn about innovations, best practices, and the latest research in personnel assessment.
- Dr. Wayne Cascio on Do employee behaviors matter? Some economic effects.
- Dr. Robert Hogan on What we know about leadership.
- Dr. Nancy Tippins on Unproctored testing.
- Using logic-based testing to develop powerful measures of reasoning ability.
- Oral examinations.
- Examination planning.
- Situational judgment test: Development and applications.
- Adverse impact: Pitfalls, Pollyanna, and practical advice for practitioners.
Unlike some conferences, IPMAAC is very doable--there are a lot of presentations but you can generally hit most that you're really interested in. Another benefit? It's cheap. Registration is only $345 for IPMAAC members, $445 for non-members. Still not convinced? Take a look at some of the presentations from previous annual conferences.
I'll post more about the content when the full program is published. Registration brochure is here. Highly recommended!